We are more than just a yarn shop! At Yarned and Dangerous we know half the fun of shopping local is discovering something unexpected. That's why we have stocked the shop full of different surprises in every corner.
All fiber artists can appreciate the useful and fun assortment of notions and other tools found at Yarned and Dangerous:
- Spinning Wheels
- Cross Stitch Kits
- Roving for Spinners and Needle Felters
- Felting Kits for Needle Felting
- All Needle Felting Supplies
- Kookaburra Wool Wash
- Sock Blockers - a frame used to dry socks on to help them keep their shape.
- Blocking Pins - pins used to hold knitted projects flat for finished or blocking.
- T - Pins - used to affix items to wood, cork, fabric and other surfaces. T - Pins are most often used for macramé projects. T - Pins may also be used to hold paper on fabric.
- Stitch Markers - used to count stitches or mark decreases or increases in knitting projects.
- Cable Needles - double pointed needles used to hold stitches away from work to cross them over each other, which creates cables in knitting projects.
- Tapestry Needles - large blunt needles with an eye made to accommodate fibers that are thicker than ordinary sewing thread. These are necessary for finishing knitting projects.
- Shawl Pins - a stylish and unique way to secure a shawl around your shoulders.
- And so many more surprises waiting for you!